Would you like to become an Ironworker?
If you possess the following qualities and are looking for a career that will maximize your potential, you just might have what it takes to become an Ironworker.
- Do you like to be able to see the work you've done at the end of the day?
- Do you take pride in providing quality work that meets demanding standards?
- Do you like to work as part of a team?
- Do you like to work outdoors?
- Are you willing to do physically demanding work that requires you to use your mind too?
- Would you like to earn a respectable wage while going to school to learn new skills and perhaps even a college degree?
- Are you interested in a career rather than "just a job?"
- Do you enjoy new challenges?
If you're nodding your head "yes" to the questions above, we encourage you to contact Steve Pratt, Apprentice Co-ordinator at Local 736 about our apprenticeship training program. Our apprenticeship program will provide a way to achieve the success you're looking for.