Would you like to become an Ironworker?
If you possess the following qualities and are looking for a career that will maximize your potential, you just might have what it takes to become an Ironworker.
- Do you like to be able to see the work you've done at the end of the day?
- Do you take pride in providing quality work that meets demanding standards?
- Do you like to work as part of a team?
- Do you like to work outdoors?
- Are you willing to do physically demanding work that requires you to use your mind too?
- Would you like to earn a respectable wage while going to school to learn new skills and perhaps even a college degree?
- Are you interested in a career rather than "just a job?"
- Do you enjoy new challenges?
If you're nodding your head "yes" to the questions above, we encourage you to apply now to our Local 736 apprenticeship training program. Our apprenticeship program will provide a way to achieve the success you're looking for.
Ironworker Application 420A
Reinforcing Ironworker Application 452A
Comparing Wages & Benefits Union / Non Union
Apprenticeship Completion Grant
Apprenticeship Loan Grant